Saturday, December 3, 2011

Handprint Snowman Christmas Ornaments

I saw these cute ornaments on Pinterest where you take your kids hands, paint them white and put the handprint on an ornament and the fingers make cute snowmen.
I found the blue ornaments at the DI for a dollar a while back so I've been saving them for this very thing!
The boys loved having their hands painted white. I think they turned out pretty cute. They seem pretty fail proof.

I used a permanent marker for the black and just some acrylic paint with a toothpick for the other details...which was just a nose, hats and scarves. Pretty easy.
I wrote their names on the bottom with the year so we will always remember.
Can't wait to put them on our tree!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good mom! I never have patience for crafts like that!

    ReplyDelete